Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

Soviets: How did Tintin get his quiff?

miloumuttmitt
#1 · Posted: 17 Jun 2004 18:01
I've never read Tintin in the Land of the Soviets - I couldn't find it anywhere.
Is it true that his quiff got its upright position because of a car chase in Soviets?
dedemax
#2 · Posted: 27 Jan 2017 09:49
An article that explains its appearance: L'histoire secrète de la houppette de Tintin

it's true, but it seems to me that if you don't find a Tintin book... then you live on Mars ! ;-)
jock123
#3 · Posted: 27 Jan 2017 10:41
dedemax:
if you don't find a Tintin book... then you live on Mars

Well, that's easy to say when you live in Belgium...!! ;-)
dedemax
#4 · Posted: 27 Jan 2017 11:02
Yes !! and at the moment, in Belgium, it's almost impossible to enter a shop without seeing "Tintin in the Soviets" in color version (much success although there is some controversy about the colorization).
But I imagine that sites like eBay, amazon, and so on... are available in many countries ?
If you want, I can send you any Tintin book you might wish...
;-)

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!