Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Who has the biggest Tintin collection?

Page  Page 4 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4 

Shivam302001
#31 · Posted: 14 Sep 2018 21:35
I have got a limited collection of Tintin books (and games) in my shelf at the moment. They include:
-Tintin in the Land of the Soviets (Egmont-2012)
-Tintin in the Congo,The Blue Lotus,The Broken Ear, The Black Island, The Seven Crystal Balls, Prisoners of the Sun, The Castafiore Emerald (Egmont 2006-2012)
-All the other albums in Bengali, except Red Rackham's Treasure, The Secret of the Unicorn and King Ottokar's Sceptre (Ananda Publishers 2007-2012)
-Red Rackham's Treasure( Magnet-1987)
-Cigars of the Pharaoh black and white album (Casterman-2006)
-Tintin collected albums volume 8 The Castafiore Emerald to The Alph-Art (Egmont 2012)
-Tintin movie game in ipad (Gameloft 2011)
-Tintin movie game PC (Ubisoft-2011)
-The Valley of the Cobras Jo, Zette and Jocko (Egmont-2012)
-Tintin and the Lake of Sharks (Ananda-2011)

That is all for the time being but I am certainly looking forward to enlarging my collection.
‌:-D
superjm9
#32 · Posted: 8 Oct 2020 16:07
All items are in at least very good condition, except for the Golden Press albums.

English-language
All 24 hardbacks – most are first edition, six are second edition. I have all 14 books with cloth spines.
All 23 paperbacks – all are first edition. Congo is not available in this format.
All 7 early 90s three-in-one volumes, in addition to Volumes 1 and 8 of Egmont's 2007 volumes (for Soviets, Congo and Alph-art)
Three later, revised editions, where changes were made to the artwork: The Crab with the Golden Claws (1964), Tintin in America (1979), Cigars of the Pharaoh (1989). All hardback, I also have revised Cigars of the Pharaoh in paperback.
All six black-and-white facsimiles, including both variants of Congo (1931 and 1937). Soviets and 1931 Congo are first editions published by Sundancer (1989 and 1991 respectively).
All six colour facsimiles
Tintin and Alph-art - version by Sundancer (1990)
Three Tintin film books – Golden Fleece, Blue Oranges, Lake of Sharks. The latter two are first edition, Golden Fleece is second edition. I also have Lake of Sharks paperback first edition.
All 6 Golden Press Tintin albums
All 40 issues of Eagle Magazine from August 1951 to May 1952 featuring King Ottokar's Sceptre.
Complete digital Tintin collection for iOS with translations by Michael Farr
All three Jo, Zette and Jocko books published by Methuen/Magnet in both hardback and paperback. All are first edition except for Valley of the Cobras hardback (which is really hard to find for some reason).
Jo, Zette and Jocko - The Secret Ray
Popol Out West – first edition hardback and paperback. I also have Peppy in the Wild West, a retranslation published by Fantagraphics in 2016.
Double Trouble and Two of a Kind – Quick and Flupke albums published by Mammoth in 1992
Fasten your Seatbelts and Under Full Sail – Quick and Flupke albums published by Egmont in 2009
All eleven Quick and Flupke albums published by Euro Books in 2008
Tintinologue
The Tintin Games Book

French-language
Tintin au Congo – has the original 1946 page 56
Tintin en Amerique
L'étoile Mystérieuse – colour facsimile
Tintin au Pays l'Or Noir – colour facsimile

Black-and-white facsimiles:
Tintin au Congo – 1931 facsimile
Tintin en Amerique – 1932 facsimile (contains different artwork on the cover)
Les Cigares du Pharaon – 1934 facsimile
Le Lotus Bleu - 1936 facsimile (page order is correct – page 1 is on the left)
L'Oreille Casée
L' ÃŽle Noir
Le Sceptre d'Ottokar – 1939 Facsimile
Le Crabe aux Pinces d'Or
Les Cigares du Pharaon – 1942 facsimile (contains different artwork on the cover)
Le Sceptre d'Ottokar – 1942 facsimile (contains different artwork on the cover)

Les Archives Tintin – Tintin au Pays de l'Or Noir (comic as it appeared in Le Petit Vingtieme including two unpublished pages)
Du Crabe Rouge au Crabe aux Pinces d'Or (comic as it appeared in Le Soir)
Les Vrais Sécrets de la Licorne (comic as it appeared in Le Soir)
À la Recherche du Trésor de Rackham le Rouge (comic as it appeared in Le Soir)
Les Mystéres des Sept Boules de Cristal (comic as it appeared in Le Soir and one unpublished strip)
Le Malédiction de Rascar Capac (comic as it appeared in Le Soir – bigger, and includes four unpublished strips)
Le Temple du Soleil (comic as it appeared in Le Journal Tintin)
Hergé: Le Feuilleton Intégral Volume 8 (comics as they appeared in Le Petit Vingtieme and Couers Vaillants 1938-1940)
Hergé: Le Feuilleton Intégral Volume 9 (comics as they appeared in Le Soir 1940-43, also contains Dupont et Dupond Détectives story from 1943)
Hergé: Le Feuilleton Intégral Volume 11 (comics as they appeared in Le Journal Tintin 1950-58)
Hergé l'Oeuvre Intégral volume 6
Hergé l'Oeuvre Intégral volume 7
Le Manitoba ne Répond Plus
L'Eruption de Karamako
Coups de Bluffs (Quick and Flupke)
Haute Tension (Quick and Flupke - non-Hergé, created by Johann de Moor)

Irish-language
Todóga na bhFaronna
An tOileán Dubh
Slat Ríoga Ottokar
Portán na nOrdóg Órga
Tintin sa Tibéid
Ciste Castafiore

Page  Page 4 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!