Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Date of first Tintin figurines

tintin1056
#1 · Posted: 11 Jan 2019 20:32
Hello my dear friends
I have a question: Does any body know the date of first Tintin figurnes by moulinsart? Was there any Tintin figurines before moulinsart came into action?
snowybella
#2 · Posted: 11 Jan 2019 23:31
tintin1056:
Was there any Tintin figurines before moulinsart came into action?

If you mean whether there were any Tintin toys before Moulinsart began making them, then yes - I have seven of them from different companies - and BULLY (one of the companies), at one point, made a series of Quick and Flupke figurines.

If you mean whether there were any Tintin toys before Moulinsart began approving them, then yes (I think) - I assume Herge approved of them or the Tintin Magazine did, since there was a good selection of them, including a Tintin-themed phonebox!

I don't know the answer to the other question; sorry!

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!