Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

The Thom(p)sons: Which books show them at their best?

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

snowybella
#11 · Posted: 23 Feb 2019 06:44
I think that they are at their funniest in Prisoners - especially when they reveal that they are bad at proper calculating!
Shivam302001
#12 · Posted: 5 Apr 2019 04:59
I should rather think from the comical point of view that the Thom(p)sons were at their best in Prisoners of the Sun. What from their exploits with guano, their argument over who would pick up the phone at night and their stint at dowsing, it was a fairly easy choice for me. Red Rackham's Treasure comes a close second as I found it pretty funny too, especially the sequence when the Thom(p)sons covered up the hole that they had dug in the deserted island because people never look where they are going!

Page  Page 2 of 2:  « Previous  1  2 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!