Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

Belvision: Ralph Darbo's music for "The Calculus Case"?

CaptainFatstock
#1 · Posted: 22 Apr 2019 00:57
I've recently been rewatching Belvision's The Calculus Affair and I've been wondering if the background music is available anywhere.
I've looked online to no avail, and I honestly think it's just never been released or available anymore, as it's never been released like Belvision's theatrical Tintin films.
All I know is that the composer is Ralph Darbo. I really like the music to this movie and I'm just wondering if anybody knows anything?
jock123
#2 · Posted: 23 Apr 2019 12:25
Yes, I think the chances of this having had a stand-alone release in the past is slim to non-existent - and it wasn't included on the Tintin au cinèma CD collection, which brought together music from the live-action feature films, Belvision's Temple of the Sun and Lake of Sharks, and the Ellipse-Nelvana series.

If it's any help, Ralph Darbo is sometimes listed as Ralf Darbo, but I can't find anything about his Tintin work being put out on record under either spelling.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!