Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Other comics /

De Striep in Brugge

number1fan
#1 · Posted: 11 Nov 2019 17:03
I came across a really good comic book store in Brugge located at Katelijnestraat 42, 8000 Bruges.
De Striep has imense collection of Tintin,Asterix,Alix,lefranc,Blake and Mortimer,various other comics and other Tintin merchandise that you will be surprised to find from Blue Lotus pencil cases also a huge collection of posters.I picked myself up Peppy Goes West,Tintin Au Congo small black and white facsimile for 10 euros and a book called The Comics of Herge When the lines are not so clear.

I cannot recommend this place enough with its friendly staff and huge catalouge of comics.

Has anyone been here before?.
tintiNZ
#2 · Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:58
I am quite interested in hearing what you say about the book : The comics of Herge - when the lines are not so clear.
I had always wondered whether it was worth getting.
Or anyone else who has read it.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!