Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

A book about "O Papagaio" magazine

buidiena3
#1 · Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:57
Just coming out: a book -in Portuguese- about the first magazine ever to publish Tintin adventures in a foreign language, with the name of Tim-Tim
jock123
#2 · Posted: 17 Mar 2020 12:06
Oh, interesting! Do you have a title for it, and information on how it can be obtained, please?

Thank you for letting us know! :-)
Harrock n roll
#3 · Posted: 30 May 2020 22:46
Is there any news on this? There was a very nice booklet produced by the Dutch fan group, Hergé Genootschap, back in 2004, called Kuifje in Portugal. I wondered whether this was a Portuguese translation of that?

It's a very interesting story, I believe the Portuguese were one of the first countries to serialise and colour the early adventures and began with Soviets or Congo, if I remember rightly.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!