Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

Video Game: "Adventures of Tintin" tile-matching puzzle game coming from 5th Planet.

Meneer_Geschiedenis
#1 · Posted: 5 Nov 2019 11:24
An upcoming mobile game with Tintin has been announced. <3

Find out about it, and sign up for notifications here
jock123
#2 · Posted: 5 Nov 2019 19:18
According to information on their website, it will be a tile-matching game, but completing the puzzles will have added Tintin bonus rewards.

Their site says: "The Adventures of Tintin are coming to you on mobile!
Explore the world of Tintin, go on adventures with Snowy, Captain Haddock, Thompson and Thomson in this exciting new match game.
Use your wits to solve many challenging puzzles and beat action-packed levels.
Discover and collect unique scenes representing iconic moments in the Adventures of Tintin. Dig a little deeper and reveal the scene's secrets!"

It will be interesting to see how this develops!
snowybella
#3 · Posted: 8 Nov 2019 01:13
To moderators:

Looking closely at the title, I find that there is a typo: rather than writing "Video", it says "Vdeo". Can one of the team fix it, please? Thanks!

Moderator note:
Well spotted; thanks! Fixed now.
Balthazar
Shivam302001
#4 · Posted: 13 May 2020 15:44
Good news. The Tintin Match game has officially soft launched in Australia, New Zealand and Finland. It is expected to be released worldwide on June 2020. Only the Crab with the Golden Claws is available at the moment as far as I can understand, but the later updates will incorporate more books into the game. The game play looks good. At least, that's what I think after seeing some videos on Youtube.

Meanwhile, here's another piece of news.
An independent PC game is also in the works, I see.
number1fan
#5 · Posted: 21 Aug 2020 15:54
This game can now be downloaded in the UK on an early release. I have just downloaded it.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!