Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin collectibles (official merchandise only) /

Tintin Collection for Sale

Oppi2015
#1 · Posted: 16 Jun 2020 13:50
Hi,
I`m looking to sell my tintin collection, includes many Moulinsart figures, black and white figures, books, dvd`s and smaller plastic and metal figures, Roy Lichenstein A1 Tintin rare poster, forgive me but not sure how to attach pictures to this link as its my first time on the forum, i am based in Lancashire, England, if you would be interested i can send photos and happy to split items for individual sale,
Many thanks,
Graham
sachinwalia
#2 · Posted: 2 Jul 2020 20:45
Hi Graham, wondering if you can give some idea of what books do you have for sale. You can PM me if you'd like.
Skydiver
#3 · Posted: 28 Apr 2021 16:34
Hello, I'm interested to buy figures. You can contact me at: >timo< >dot< >defraene< >at< >gmail< >dot< >com<
Rhods1989
#4 · Posted: 1 Jun 2021 11:57
Hi Graham,

I'm not sure if you're still on this forum but would be really interested to know what Tintin books you have for sale! You can send me a private message if you like.

Thanks very much,

Rhodri

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!