Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

What would be your dream job of all Tintin adventures?

RicardoOlcese
#1 · Posted: 26 Jan 2019 23:46
In my case, I'd love to be secretary to Mr Carreidas; or assistant to the detectives, Thomson and Thompson. Military officer working for the ZEP is a tempting choice too. What about you?
Shivam302001
#2 · Posted: 27 Jan 2019 07:51
An internship with the Professor.
RicardoOlcese
#3 · Posted: 27 Jan 2019 14:32
Shivam302001
Good choice too!
iwanttobeliketintin
#4 · Posted: 25 May 2021 15:37
I want to be Tintin's assistant and have adventures with him, or just be Tintin himself!
OliBEL80
#5 · Posted: 31 May 2021 18:57
I would have loved to be a diplomat or spy who'd take part in the political adventures of Syldavia and Borduria, or in General Alcazar's revolutions and coups in South America! It's, at least, what I'm daydreaming about when taking a break in the middle of a market report about these Italian rental properties or whatever I'm doing at work that day.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!