Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Where were you born and where do you live?

Page  Page 3 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3 

Miss Tintin
#21 · Posted: 8 Dec 2015 04:20
Born and live in India.
camperdown9
#22 · Posted: 24 Feb 2016 14:36
Born: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Live: London (England), Whitstable (England) & Burgundy (France)
jcjlf
#23 · Posted: 21 Jul 2020 14:37
Born in Haarlem (NL), live in Utrecht (NL)
jock123
#24 · Posted: 22 Jul 2020 19:31
jcjlf:
Born in Haarlem

Ah! I spent a very nice afternoon in Haarlem, when the complete original art from The Blue Lotus/ De Blauwe Lotus was on show at the Fleeshal for the Kuifje in het Verre Ooosten exhibition in 2000; it seemed to be a very beautiful place! Did you see it?
Shivam302001
#25 · Posted: 1 Aug 2020 07:22
I was born in Kolkata (erstwhile Calcutta), West Bengal, India and I still live here (there).
Citroen1955
#26 · Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:59
I was born in Alberta, Canada and I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. Very boring place but great for hunting Elk, moose, deer, etc!
Bukowski
#27 · Posted: 30 Oct 2021 02:21
Born in North America.
Live in East Asia.
Literalman
#28 · Posted: 7 Nov 2021 18:13
I was born in Elmira, New York. My parents moved when I was 2, and about 30 years later I met some people from Elmira. "I haven't been back in 30 years," I said, to which one of them replied, "You haven't missed a thing." :-) I now live in Alexandria, Virginia.

Page  Page 3 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!