Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Official Tintin film, stage and radio adaptations /

Golden Fleece/ Blue Oranges: US Blu-ray and DVD release from Kino Lorber

mct16
#1 · Posted: 18 Mar 2023 18:29
Kino Lorber is releasing a double "Tintin and the Mystery of the Golden Fleece" and "The Blue Oranges" on Blu-Ray and DVD in late May 2023.

They will be in French with English subtitles.

Details can be found at Kino Lorber web site.
number1fan
#2 · Posted: 27 Mar 2023 17:43
Great find.

Im certain the discs will be Region A locked. But great to see them getting a a release in America .I wonder where these releases sit under UK distribution. Its been a long time since BFI releasesd both titles on DVD in the UK.
belvisionfan
#3 · Posted: 14 Apr 2023 10:09
Too bad they're not including the English dub of Golden Fleece, and sad that they haven't uncovered a dub of Blue Oranges. I have the BFI DVDs (I bought an all-region player specifically for them!), and the only thing that might get me to buy a Blu Ray would be a copy with an English dub!
Excited to see it getting a USA release at last, though! 15 year old me would have been losing his mind with joy.

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!