Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

10th of January: Happy Birthday Tintin and Snowy!

Page  Page 1 of 11:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next » 

Tintinrulz
#1 · Posted: 10 Jan 2005 01:10
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Tintin!
Happy Birthday to you!

Hip Hip Hooray!

From all Tintinologists worldwide, we wish you a great 76th birthday and hope there are many more to come.
maximus
#2 · Posted: 10 Jan 2005 12:48
Hi,

Actually, today is the birthday of Tintin (January 10, 1929). So, I wish him "Happy Birthday" on behalf of all of us....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Tintin!

Cheers,
Maximus
Harrock n roll
#3 · Posted: 10 Jan 2005 13:11
“Today” really depends where you are on the globe maximus - it's nearly tomorrow in Australia!

Happy new Tintin year!
jock123
#4 · Posted: 10 Jan 2005 15:12
Many happy returns! What a year the old one has been - may the next Tintin year be just as exciting!
tintinuk
Moderator Emeritus
#5 · Posted: 10 Jan 2005 21:28
I couldn't agree more - roll on 2005 !
maximus
#6 · Posted: 11 Jan 2005 04:29
Hi Harrock n roll,

I agree to what you say. I posted this message looking at the 'Posted' date. I should have quoted my location before posting the message. Anyways, good that few of us remembered Tintin's birthday :-)

Cheers,
Maximus
Harrock n roll
#7 · Posted: 11 Jan 2005 11:11
Hi maximus,

An easy mistake to make - the posted date/time relates to somewhere in California I believe :)

A belated Happy birthday again Tintin! :-)

78 today (or yesterday in Aus!)
The adventures of Tintin are famous for being for all from 7 to 77, so does this mean he's now too old to read his own adventures? ;-)

Cheers
Chris
Tintinrulz
#8 · Posted: 11 Jan 2007 03:21
Happy Birthday mate, hope you have an awesome birthday!
You've never looked younger!
71N71Nfan
#9 · Posted: 11 Jan 2007 03:49
Happy birthday indeed! Age certainly becomes you Tintin! And Snowy as well, mustn't forget dear little Snowy! Happy birthday to you both! ^_^

I wonder when the Captain's birthday is... hmmm... *ponders*
71N71Nfan
#10 · Posted: 11 Jan 2007 03:52
Happy birthday indeed! Age certainly becomes you Tintin! And Snowy as well, mustn't forget dear little Snowy! Happy birthday to you both! ^_^

I wonder when the Captain's birthday is... hmmm... *ponders*

~Em

Page  Page 1 of 11:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!