Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

Tintin Festival in Brussels July 2005

Page  Page 3 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3 

jock123
#21 · Posted: 24 Jul 2005 20:48
advnarayan
shouldn’t Jean Pierre Talbot the actor who played Tintin in TINTIN AND THE BLUE ORANGES and TINTIN AND THE GOLDEN FLEECE be invited.

I am sure that the people running the event will be quite capable of inviting all the guests that they need and can manage; the fact that someone is or is not appearing is purely up to them.

I have his address and email ID. And I guess, I can post them here- then, Mr. Moderator & all the Administration Section guys- would I be breaking any rule if I post the address and email ID here????

Under no circumstances can you do that. Read the User Guide, specifically:

7. Do not publicise anyone else's contact details other than your own.

Sorry, but it would be a gross discourtesy to M. Talbot to make his private details available on a web-site without his consent. It also would serve no useful purpose, as it would be unlikely to make the organisers of the Tintin Festival invite him, always assuming they haven’t already done so.
jockosjungle
#22 · Posted: 25 Jul 2005 00:45
I'm back, will post a full report and photos ASAP but right now I am going to sleep. Obvious highlight was the 1947 Crab with the Golden Claws!

Goodnight

Rik
Harrock n roll
#23 · Posted: 25 Jul 2005 12:38
Howdy folks!

I was also at the festival and look forward to sharing a few observations. Suffice to say, there was a huge amount to absorb and I’m still digesting large parts of it!

Cheers,
Chris

Page  Page 3 of 3:  « Previous  1  2  3 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!