Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / The Members Lounge /

Which Tintin character are you most like?

Page  Page 2 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  Next » 

Clopin
#11 · Posted: 21 May 2005 18:37
I think just because of my accent and my background I'm like Alcazar, though cigars actually get me queesy... plus I love to have fun and I'm little bit loud! ^___^
fritzette
#12 · Posted: 19 Jun 2005 17:46
Not asking who is your favorite character, but whom do you think is most like you? For me, it is probably Oliveira da Figueira.

Although I'm a girl and haven't been out of the country many times, I can say he's most like me also because I enjoy buying and selling imported and rare goodies to my friends and co-workers!
vlghltlh
#13 · Posted: 21 Jul 2005 23:16
Although I'm a girl and haven't been out of the country many times, I can say he's most like me also because I enjoy buying and selling imported and rare goodies to my friends and co-workers!

*trying to run away before being convinced to buy something* :)
Danagasta
#14 · Posted: 22 Jul 2005 17:24
I think I'd be an efficient hybrid of Tintin and Skut: Tintin because I'm a reporter, younger and stunted (I have growth hormone deficiency, so the article on here was hilarious but great!) and Skut because I'm pretty solid with anything having to do with radio--I've actually been in a scenario much like the one in The Red Sea Sharks re: the radio. At the station, we're always saying "The rudio, Skat!!!!"
Courtney
wench
#15 · Posted: 4 Sep 2005 13:32
Me?
A random combination of Snowy and Professor Calculus. Exactly like a science-y research-y slightly mad Snowy. Strange but true. Never thought of this before.
I_love_Snowy
#16 · Posted: 13 Sep 2005 07:31
hmmm, a difficult one...
Probably slightly like Snowy; runaway imagination, a bit sarcastic at times...oh, and strangely enough cats seem to dislike me...
Karaboudjan
#17 · Posted: 15 Sep 2005 12:07
Anyone else anticipating (with a certain amount of horror) posters who claim they're like Peggy Alcazar and Allan?
haddockanthony
#18 · Posted: 19 Nov 2005 19:51
Captain Haddock: "Ten thousand thundering typhoons in billions of blue blistering barnacles!"
Tintin: "Great Snakes"
But it is Thomson and Thompson and their "To Be Precise" I like.
The funny part: When they reoport to the headquarters they have to clarify where there is a "p" in the name or not.
All characters are adorable. My favourite villian is Rastapopoulos
vlghltlh
#19 · Posted: 30 Nov 2005 00:14
Anyone else anticipating (with a certain amount of horror) posters who claim they're like Peggy Alcazar and Allan?

Lol! :D
kelsinator
#20 · Posted: 1 Dec 2005 20:31
I think I am most like a combination of Tintin and Chang... Tintin is a lot braver than I would be, but he is very honest and loyal and has his priorities in the right place. Chang is very sweet and innocent but he is also a kid, so he is youthful. I suppose I also have quite a bit of Calculus' absent minded-ness, too. I am not only like these characters, though. Everyone has a bit of most of the characters in them.

Page  Page 2 of 4:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!