Tintin Forums

Tintinologist.org Forums / Tintin news and events /

New release: Tintin in the Congo - English colour version

Page  Page 3 of 11:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next » 

catchgops
#21 · Posted: 4 Sep 2005 13:29
Is the title going on sale on Sep 5 as listed on Amazon.co.uk?
Richard
UK Correspondent
#22 · Posted: 4 Sep 2005 14:03
Yes, it should be - advance orders placed are estimated to be dispatched today, and should arrive tomorrow or Tuesday (although since today's Sunday, it's more likely they'll arrive Tuesday at the soonest).
tintinuk
Moderator Emeritus
#23 · Posted: 4 Sep 2005 14:14
Oddly, it's now listed as being available within 4 to 6 weeks - I'm starting to wish I'd pre-ordered it !
catchgops
#24 · Posted: 4 Sep 2005 14:48
Are there any other online stores in UK selling this title? I did not find this item listed on The Tintin Shop.
tintinuk
Moderator Emeritus
#25 · Posted: 4 Sep 2005 15:54
Play.com is also selling it - you could try there ...
jockosjungle
#26 · Posted: 5 Sep 2005 16:44
I stuck in an order at Play.com, £7.49 probably the cheapest around. However it is down as Out Now - Awaiting Delivery of Stock

Rik
Harrock n roll
#27 · Posted: 6 Sep 2005 01:07
7.49 probably the cheapest around

Not quite - Amazon.co.uk has it at only £6.99. I pre-ordered one some time ago and the original delivery estimate was 6th Sept although that's probably being a bit hopeful.
jockosjungle
#28 · Posted: 6 Sep 2005 06:13
Yes but you need to add shipping to that.

Rik
Harrock n roll
#29 · Posted: 6 Sep 2005 10:56
you need to add shipping

That's true. With P & P it actually works out at £9.74 from Amazon - unless you take advantage of Amazon's free "Super Saver Delivery" for orders that cost £19 or over (which is what I always try to do when ordering from them). It's a clever ruse by Amazon to get you to part with extra cash as usually I find myself buying more stuff rather than pay shipping.
catchgops
#30 · Posted: 8 Sep 2005 13:02
Has anyone got their hands on this one, yet?

Page  Page 3 of 11:  « Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next » 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot password
Please log in to post. No account? Create one!