Tintin Forums

Tintin Forums / Curious about Tintin? (Non-album specific) /

First Tintin book you ever read?

Page  Page 12 of 12:  « Previous  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12 

AngelofLight
#111 · Posted: 16 Jan 2012 00:22
Hmmm...

I think that it was Cigars of the Pharaoh, actually. Either that or the Unicorn/ Rackham duo. Right up to today those are still some of my favourites!

I rediscovered Tintin a few months ago (probably reminded by the upcoming movie) and since then have read every book at least twice.
NikkiRoux
#112 · Posted: 16 Jan 2012 05:12
I think it was either Picaros, Red Rackham, or Calculus Affair, but a few other books seemed very familiar when I first remember reading them.
tintinsgf
#113 · Posted: 19 Jan 2012 16:23
Flight 714. That is what I can remember though. I ever read another before that, but I just can't remember.
calculite
#114 · Posted: 24 Jan 2012 03:16
Red Rackham's Treasure. I found it in my bookcase when I was about 5. I instantly fell in love with the book,, and read it numerous times. I had constantly looked at the back, where all the covers are, and wondered about those stories. I later found out my parents' friends had the whole collection, except for Congo and Alph-Art, and whenever we went there, I used to read Tintin.
snowybella
#115 · Posted: 20 Apr 2017 03:44
Persephone101:
Dude, Broken Ear, all the way!

Same with me! It is still in my top three, with Shooting Star in first place and Soviets in third. I bought it with Seven Crystal Balls.

Page  Page 12 of 12:  « Previous  1  2  3  ...  10  11  12 

Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the Forum Posting Guidelines.

Disclaimer: Tintinologist.org assumes no responsibility for any content you post to the forums/web site. Staff reserve the right to remove any submitted content which they deem in breach of Tintinologist.org's Terms of Use. If you spot anything on Tintinologist.org that you think is inappropriate, please alert the moderation team. Sometimes things slip through, but we will always act swiftly to remove unauthorised material.

Forgot your password?
Please sign in to post. New here? Sign up!